Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Quick Tag/First Day of Senior Year

Hello everyone! I've been so busy lately, and probably will be for a week longer. I started my senior year of high school today and I'm currently on break at my Graphic Arts class. I'll have an actual nail post up later today but I wanted to do this tag that I was tagged in awhile ago.  Feel free to use this tag on your own blog if you want to.



4 things in my bag/purse:


- Cell phone
- iPod
- keys
- Stride Gum (Spearmint)



4 favorite things in my room
- Bookshelf
- Bed
-  Nail Polish
- My kitty! (At least she was when I left this morning...)

4 things I’ve always wanted to do
- Go to Japan
- Learn multiple languages
- Try a water marble manicure
- learn to make sushi

4 things I’m currently into
- Nail polish!
- Vintage clothing
- Japanese music
- Drawing

4 things I bet you didn't know about me
- My hair is dyed black with a purple "sheen"
- I have a boyfriend named Chase who hates to hear me ramble about nail polish.
- I'm 17 years old
- I play the violin

4 songs I can't get out of my head
- Hohemi no Bakuden (japanese song)
-  I Got You Babe by Sonny and Cher
- Paparazzi by Lady GaGa (even though I don't care for her music, her songs get stuck in my head!)
- THE MOON by 12012 (12012 is a great Japanese rock band!)

Rules:
once tagged you must link the person who tagged you
tag 4 others
let the bloggers know they have been tagged
give 4 answers to each question asked


I tag...everyone! If you're reading this right now and want to post this feel free to do so and mention you got it from me if you want to. (I know I broke the rules by not tagging specific people..)


I'll post my back to school manicure later today!


Peace and Love,
Serena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! =) If you need a specific question answered email me at lacquerlove@gmail.com.

Also, please do not post your links in the comments section. I always make sure to visit the blogs of whoever comments and I will most likely follow you if you have a beauty or nail polish blog. Thank you!