Sunday, July 4, 2010

Lacquer Love

Hello, my name is Serena and welcome to my blog! I started this blog so I could have a place to share my love of nail polish and nail art. I first got into nail polish a year or so ago when I got the polish called China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise. Before, I only occasionally painted my nails and usually it was with a neutral colour like black, white or a sheer. That summer I also discovered nail polish blogs and my interest grew. (As well as my collection!) In just the last few months I started to try some nail art. That is when I first considered starting my own blog.  The main focus of this blog will be mostly nail polish, though occasionally I may post photography or other off topic things. (Possibly even other beauty related things.)

I'm a soon to be senior in high school and a student at a technical school. (Taking Graphic Arts) I have 2 cats, Misty and Tikal (Tie-cal) and a poodle/chihuahua mix named Gizmo. My other interests include vintage clothing, music, violin, photography, drawing, writing, reading, video games and Pokemon. (I am a nerd and proud, lol.)

I hope you enjoy my blog, comments are always appreciated! =)

1 comment:

  1. Love that you named it "Lacquer Love"

    ur so fun serena :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! =) If you need a specific question answered email me at lacquerlove@gmail.com.

Also, please do not post your links in the comments section. I always make sure to visit the blogs of whoever comments and I will most likely follow you if you have a beauty or nail polish blog. Thank you!